Single Family Residence, Cape - Buzzards Bay, MA
Proximity to the Cape Cod Canal influences the beauty of this special neighborhood. Distinctively designed home boasts exquisite 1930's craftsmanship and fine architectural detail. First floor features a separate entrance for possible inlaw suite or professional home office area, a sundrenched kitchen, sprawling living and dining rooms plus den and family room. Three more bedrooms and laundry on 2nd floor. Lower level provides so much storage plus pool table room for indoor fun. Screened porch and spacious deck provide outdoor entertainment areas. So close to the Cape Cod Canal for biking, fishing or walking! Definitely a home that is a pleasure to see!
Sue Ross of Kalstar Realty Services
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Cape Cod,
Vol. 11, Issue 10, Page 37.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Heating System: Hot Water; Fireplace
- Roof: Asphalt
- Stories: 2.0
- Exterior Construction: Brick
- Garage: Detached
- Parking: Driveway; Paved or Surfaced
- Floors: Carpet; Hardwood; Tile; Vinyl
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Entryway / Foyer
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Family Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Den; Full Bath; Full Bath; Half Bath; Half Bath
- Laundry Room